hont-scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

click the picture to contact me.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog incontact

warnning read!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hontiris1
owner
owner
hontiris1

warnning read! Empty
PostSubject: warnning read!   warnning read! EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:50 pm

this are the rules for the forums of fatality 562 rsps, if you do NOT read and you fail to follow this rules you might be banned or banned from the topics you posted in, so please i recomend you to read this rules just takes 2 minutes of your life if you can read about 398 words in 2 minutes if you can't then you must not be playing rsps becouse you are not 10 years or older. please follow all this rules if you see that someone dose NOT follow this rules you can report them and you get a gift from the staff.

1) if you are goin to post a topic in anything you must put about 50 wordsit depends in the topic area or more if you don't this will lead use to bann you from this topic if it happens 3 or more times you will be banned if you don't stop duing it with other accs with diffrent emails it will still be your ip and you will be ip banned from fatality-scape forums. this rules hase been made becouse of spammers that want to get top posters on the forums and want to get tons of rep points and post points.

this is how you shud do them!

hey am hontiris1 am new to fatality forums and i personatly think they are awsome they way they are made and the links, and the game it is awsomebecouse the game looks like runescape but dosent have the things that i dont like only the things i like so it makes it bether. i see there is tons of players so i think this game will be the best and only 562 and if it is not the only 562 then it will be the best. i like how the owner upgrades anything you ask him too this is good becouse some owners don't lissen to players and if they talk to the owner they bann them or ip bann them or sometimes they mute them. so i am hopying that when i get on game and i pk i become the best pker in game although i know the best pker is -hontiris1- well i will try to own them.

2) you will not abuse your powers if you are a staff of fatality-scape forums if you do abuse your powers of moderator, global moderator, co-owner, owner this will lead use to ip bann you we will only warnn you 2 times NOT 3 but only 2 and then you will be ip banned from the forums. WARNNING: global moderators can command moderators as they are ranked as 2 points more then moderators.

3) if you are a member of the forums and you post bad comments agains any meber staff of ower forums this topic will be deleted and you will go of with a warnning seconds time you fdo it it will lead use to bann you from all the forum topics for 1 week 3 time you do it it will be a bann from the hole forums. please do not spamm or advertise other servers in this forums you can do this at rsps-locus.tk status page/forums.

4) no spamming is allowed in the forums even though you post more then 30 words in one topic you can not go on and post useless topics you have to make your point and do not waist ower time. do not spamm by puting the same thing allover again and again or dont spamm comments on the topics.

5) do not missuse the topics on forums if you post something were is not supost to go this will be deleted by the first member staff that reads it, if you you do it 5 or more times you will be banned from the forums will will NOT take this from anyone.

5) do NOT report a fake glitch on game or forums becouse this will lead use to bann you from forums and game depends were you posted the fake glitch. do NOT post in the wrongh place even though there is't no place to post what you wan't to post, just post an idia about what pklace shud we add for this tipe of topic.

6) do NOT cheat your way to allot of rep points we will find out and you will get banned from the forums after 2 warnning and after the first one this will make it imposibol for you to get staff on forums and mabe game.

7) this is realy important do NOT ask for staff on forums or game if you do you will be banned from forums not even 3 warnning only 2 becouse i hate beggers. if you are already staff do NOT ask for a promotion this will lead use to demote you from your staff spot.

8 ) you need to have played atlist 1 week in fatality to apply for staff in forums and game and you will ned way more things to apply i will be posting that on the apply topic in a sticky.

9 ) coming soon.........

10) have funn at fatality and give use more idias for rules thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://fatality-scape.tk

warnning read!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hont-scape :: rules-
Jump to: