hont-scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

click the picture to contact me.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog incontact

donate now!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hontiris1
owner
owner
hontiris1

donate now!!!! Empty
PostSubject: donate now!!!!   donate now!!!! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:11 pm

the donations links have been closed down for the mean time!

Well finally i did the donation link for donations for the web site, if you donate you will get donator status here i will put all the links to all the donations you can make and the ammount you can. NOTE: before donating please contact me or contact and administrator so we can now you donated later on i will see what i can do to now who donated right now if you donate i can now who it was but i have to go trew allot of steps so if you lie that you donated i will go trew this steps even though i take 1 hour. here are all the links to donate you will find them in the donation part in the costum toolbar of fatality-scape wish you can download its on forums the link in the side.

donation for server ONLY!

click here to donate for the server!

donate at this link for forums ONLY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
donation ammount: $6.60

credit buying for forums: 500 credits

special donation link (only for this ammount of cash $6.60): click here to donate
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

donation ammount: $13.20

credit buying for forums: 1000 credits

special donation link (only for this ammount of cash $13.20): click here to donate

here its link to donate to the server!

click here to donate for the server!
Back to top Go down
http://fatality-scape.tk

donate now!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hont-scape :: Official Site :: Annoucements-
Jump to: