hont-scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

click the picture to contact me.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog incontact

download costum toolbar!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hontiris1
owner
owner
hontiris1

download costum toolbar! Empty
PostSubject: download costum toolbar!   download costum toolbar! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:29 pm

ok guys i have made a new custom toolbar for fatality-scape you can visit the forums by clicking in it just downlaod it to your internet browser it will com out on top when you open internet. this will take you to the forums fast and easy with out typing or looking for last history, you can donate fast from it and do lots more this toolbar will be upgrading allot so watch out new things are coming. donate for more upgrades and bether game play, i will be on 24/7 so if you need help contact me at fatality-suport@live.com and ask anything. i am looking for some staf mods, global moderators, and hidden admins please do not abuse when you get staff spots and try to stay active in forums and game. donate to game and forums if you donate to forums this money will go to make the forums a .com url and more upgrades and i will even add some adds on google and websites, how cool is that/ well so have fun in the best 562 rsps fatality and tell all join friends to join.

here its the toolbar link downlaod please!

click here to download the costum toolbar!

thanks the fatality-scape team!
Back to top Go down
http://fatality-scape.tk
Jeremy
noob
Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: download costum toolbar!   download costum toolbar! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:07 pm

Cool :O.
Back to top Go down
slipknot1000
noob

PostSubject: Re: download costum toolbar!   download costum toolbar! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:15 pm

very nice mate
Back to top Go down

download costum toolbar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hont-scape :: Official Site :: Annoucements-
Jump to: