hont-scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

click the picture to contact me.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog incontact

welcome to fatality-scape forums!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hontiris1
owner
owner
hontiris1

welcome to fatality-scape forums! Empty
PostSubject: welcome to fatality-scape forums!   welcome to fatality-scape forums! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:11 pm

welcome to fatality-scape forums/game this are a new forums wish you can post anything about game and other stuff, join clans, donate for items in game and more. the owner of game is know upgrading server and trying to make vps hosted server 24/7 and bether ame play. if you have any questions about game or forums please ask member staffs or my self *hontiris1* i am goin to be on 24/7 so if you need anything or report an abuse it will be look at fast and will be fix. please report all glitches in server and mabe if you find on forums report them too i am working right know on webclient for a 562 but it might not be done, and i even got highscores link so owner can connect them to server and players can get on top players in highscores in any skills. highscores will be done if the owner wishes to make skilling so skilling people can race up to highscores.

how many post you need for rank!

noob: 0 post

govlin: 10 post

starter: 40 post

member: 100 post

master: 200 post

master member: 300 post

legend member: 1500 post

more upgrades comming soon... please post on forums what upgrades you wan't in game or in forums!
Back to top Go down
http://fatality-scape.tk

welcome to fatality-scape forums!
Page 1 of 1