hont-scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

click the picture to contact me.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog incontact

new skin on forums!

Go down 

do you like the new skin?
 yes
 no
View results
AuthorMessage
hontiris1
owner
owner
hontiris1

new skin on forums! Empty
PostSubject: new skin on forums!   new skin on forums! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:25 pm

i have updated the skin on forums and know i think it looks bether please vote on the poll thats on top of topic and put id you like the new forums skin or the first one we hade. i will do any upgrades you guys would like so post comments and topics about how you want the forums to look, please make polls about it and i will make it happen and you can even decine your own forums and tell me to put the skin then i will upgrade it to that if its good and everyone likes it. remmeber guys to donate to the server so we can get more upgrades and 24/7 vps hosted and for bether game play, i am goin to put a donate topic in forums -this donate topic is not for game upgrades, its for the forums to become a .com forums and bether upgrades- so please donate to forums or to the game. the donation for game will be done by owner becouse he will need to put personal information and i can't get his personal information. when you donate to game or forums you will get a donator crown in forums and your rank name will be donator. the game webclient will be done by me but its still pending so please wait for a little more and enjoy the server.

santa

thanks the fatality-scape team!
Back to top Go down
http://fatality-scape.tk

new skin on forums!
Page 1 of 1